Friday, May 4, 2007

Fun, cute kids, pain and poses!


What a handsome little man!








Me Ethan and Mylie at Thanksgiving Point!




Why you shouldn't take pictures of a cute boy with beautiful flowers when
he needs to go to the bathroom!



Ethan at Thanksgiving Point!




Mylie being entertained by the fan!




Sooooo cute!



Grandma Clark was trying to get Ethan down for
a nap and fell asleep instead! When I got home this is what
I saw and had to take a picture. We then took Ethan out of the
room and closed the door to let Grandma sleep. She woke up pretty
confused and worried about Ethan!




All of us at the Reall soccer game! Lots of fun!



Grandma and the boys at Thanksgiving Point




Cute boy at Thanksgiving Point


Beautiful mom amongst the beautiful flowers!






My beautiful Mylie!




Mylie in color!




Ethan and Mylie right before I almost hurt them but ended up only hurting myself! Here is the story...............I was taking pictures of my adorable little kids when the sheet I had so carefully proped up with a heavy wire rack and two flower pots adjusted. (Not so smart of me) As I'm sure you can guess everything came crashing down. I heard it falling and instinctively covered the kids with my body. Blood started flowing pretty quick and I was pretty upset to say the least. Ethan kept his cool the whole time telling me, "mommy its okay, you're okay" while I was near hysterical thinking about what could have happened! I went to insta care and ended up with six staples in my head and a pretty good headache!




She is such a chunk of love!

6 comments:

ishybeanie said...

i love it, your pictures are always so cute. my niece and nephews are the cutest things ever. never let mom live the falling asleep thing down that is hilarious. i hope your head is feeling better. miss you all.

Staci said...

i am so sorry that you got hurt. try not to worry so much about what could've happened because it didn't and you would have been a bad mom if you didn't protect your children. you did exactly what every other GREAT mother would have done. good for you for protecting your kids. i'm sure ethan will remember how his mother saved him from falling flower pots when he gets older and know that you love him and that's all that matters. i am going to thanksgiving point by the way...their flowers and waterfalls are amazing. is that in the flower garden?

Heather Jones said...

Way to take one for the kids.. I am soo sorry about your head that is awful. Your pictures are always so cute!!! I have never seen the waterfall when i have gone there that is so pretty I need to take the kids...

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love the cute pictures and it was worth it to get six staples in your head - what moms will do for a good picture :) I am so sorry that happened to you. Loved Thanksgiving point! So pretty!

Missy said...

oh my gosh! I have put up a sheet to take pictures and have used candles to hold it up...never again says I. I think the picture of Ethan is hilarious when he has to go potty. I am still chuckling about it. I told Carson we were goign to call you and see if you wanted to go to the park, so he called you, sorry if you got a strange message on your phone.

Miles and Bex said...

I love all the pictures. I am sorry they came with a price, your head! That sucks. You are a way good mom for protecting your kids. I am wondering what I would have done in the same situation. Well I hope your head is feeling better.