Aren't we super blogger now! I love that Miss Mylee is a walker, but was really hoping that she'd wait a couple more months so that Beck wasn't the world's latest walker! She is too cute!
Go Mylie!!! Now her and Addi can chase each other around, that is if we lived in Utah. I guess we will just have to come visit. She is such a cute little girl.
Yeah!!! I love the action pics. I still haven't figured out the video clip thing either...maybe we should start a club of special ed bloggers...ha ha!!
10 comments:
yet another milestone I have missed, way to go little My.
way to go little one! Wow that is a big deal, now the rest of her life she will be walking.
Congrats little Mylie, your the cutest new walker ever!
OHHHHHHH SO CUTE! Yay! I knew it was coming soon the last time I saw her. Very exciting. Can't wait to see it for myself.
Aren't we super blogger now! I love that Miss Mylee is a walker, but was really hoping that she'd wait a couple more months so that Beck wasn't the world's latest walker! She is too cute!
she is probably so happy for herself! what an accomplishment.
Go Mylie!!! Now her and Addi can chase each other around, that is if we lived in Utah. I guess we will just have to come visit. She is such a cute little girl.
Yeah!!! I love the action pics. I still haven't figured out the video clip thing either...maybe we should start a club of special ed bloggers...ha ha!!
Go Mylie! I wish you luck, Amy, as now you will be even more busy than you were!
Amy, today is your Birthday and I am just hopeing you find this comment. I hope your having a great day, you deserve it!
Post a Comment