Ethan it was so fun to see pictures of you at school. You are getting so big : )love, Grandma
wow E you are such a big kid. I hope you love Kindergarten.
you are a cute kindergartner bud i'm glad you liked it!
Holy cow! E-man you are too old! Stop getting bigger! Congrats on your big day! Love you little guy!
How on earth do we already have Kindergartners? Crazy! He looks so big!
I can't believe he is in kindergarten! Wow. Amazing.Lake Powell looked like a blast! Are you guys every not have fun?
I found your blog!!! Congrats on Ethan being in Kindergarten. That is huge!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ethan it was so fun to see pictures of you at school. You are getting so big : )
love, Grandma
wow E you are such a big kid. I hope you love Kindergarten.
you are a cute kindergartner bud i'm glad you liked it!
Holy cow! E-man you are too old! Stop getting bigger! Congrats on your big day! Love you little guy!
How on earth do we already have Kindergartners? Crazy! He looks so big!
I can't believe he is in kindergarten! Wow. Amazing.
Lake Powell looked like a blast! Are you guys every not have fun?
I found your blog!!! Congrats on Ethan being in Kindergarten. That is huge!
Post a Comment