
Grandma was nice enough to come and help with reading in Ethan's class on Tuesday. They were only gone about 25 minutes when I heard a knock on my door and found Grandma with Ethan looking like he just got punched in the face! The only thing that we can figure happened was that he had an allergic reaction to the dog that he hasn't had before. Poor kid. Even the white part of his eye was swelling over the iris of his eye! Thanks for helping Mom! No, really, it was nice of you to come and help, we will have to try again another day.

I tried not to laugh at him but it did look a little funny!
7 comments:
Poor guy! But how strange that it only happened to one side of his face!
he reminds me of when you had a swollen eye. He just wanted to be like his mommy
It's OK E, I have a picture just like that of me after playing with a cat with your Aunt Chels :)
Kai and grandma are very sorry. I'm glad it returned to normal. Love you
Oh my gosh! I had a weird reaction like that once to tumbleweeds, remember? Never again, but one time and my eye was all puffy. It was the same time Jason was being born - I remember because we asked a doctor at the hospital to look at it.
Oh my goodness! You said it was bad but that was horrible. Poor Ethan!!
Whoa! At least he is all smiles! That has got to feel so weird! Jill
Post a Comment