Thursday, August 26, 2010

A day at the park!

I love the weather this winter! Is has been so warm! We have had several days at the park and we go walking a lot and it doesn't even seem like it's winter. I love it! I am not a fan of the cold!

E loving the swing!

Mylie loving the swing! It's amazing how much fun they can have on these things. When we go walking I would give Mylie a push then walk the full circle and by the time I would come back she would be at a complete stop waiting for me to push her again. She would do this for a long time!


Climbing the slides!



Loving being outside!


Me and Ar!



This is how Arie spent most of her day at the park!






1 comment:

ishybeanie said...

what cute pictures, love the birthday pictures, my little frazier kiddos are the cutest