
Arie is obsessed with her towel lately! She has to have it on her head and wrapped around her shoulders exactly the right way or else it ends in a complete meltdown! She wouldn't even take it off to eat on this occasion!

I love how cute these three are together! They love to be together and especially love shnuggling (that's what we call it) in blankies and watching shows. It used to be E and My but now Arie joins them. SO cute!

Mylie striking a pose in one of her famous outfits picked out by herself! She is also holding a snake that is a favorite toy, of all the kids, at our house at the moment! Mylie picked it out at the store for Ethan when she went birthday shopping with Grandma Clark!

These three love to read stories! I find all three of them here very often. It is so cute. They usually are completely silent, all in their own worlds, lost in their books! Sometimes Arie will grab a book and climb on one of their laps and have them read to her. They love it!

Of course, I had to have them turn and smile so I could see their cute faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment