We went to see Tayler play T-ball and soon after we found our way to the flooded park.
How could we not?
I actually got a pic of Tay smiling!!
Cute little buddies!
Greg and Jeff at a
Utah game!
Arie showing off her fashionable
attire!
Mylie and the "Hippo"!
This was really when we went to see Weston speak at a dinner for the Democratic party. Mylie had to get a pic with the hippo............I really can't blame her.........it does kind of look like a hippo!
This was really when we went to see Weston speak at a dinner for the Democratic party. Mylie had to get a pic with the hippo............I really can't blame her.........it does kind of look like a hippo!
Ethan Hunter and Marc at a
Utah game!
Jeff and E! Go Utes!
1 comment:
cute kiddos, i love the new pic at the top of the blog
Post a Comment