Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh the 70's! (and more cute pics)




?





This was an outfit my Grandma Caldwell made for me when I was about 1. I love the 70's style and just had to put Mylie in it to see how she looked! Pretty groovy eh?







Cute kids!

6 comments:

ishybeanie said...

oh she is so cute, we must have been cute too back then, we had to have been if mom dressed us that way.

Joyce said...

My mom keeps sending me the most hideous stuff like that my grandma made for me. She sent me one outfit that was this terrible orange color with white polk-a-dots and the big collar. I think it was a 100% polyester even. What were they thinking!????

Joey and Nettifer said...

what cute kids! i actually really like that 70's outfit. adorable! I use to dress Madelyn in some of my baby clothes when she was born. I would just laugh!

Miles and Bex said...

That is the best outfit ever. I want one! She would be cute in anything! Your kids are beautiful!

Heather Jones said...

that outfit is great I love it and everything always comes back in right!!!

Bellblogging said...

love it amy! to dang cute!!