I wanted so badly to take fall leaf pictures with my family! This is my favorite time of year! We finally made it to my mom and dad's new house and got some cute ones! Enjoy! Thanks for your help mom and dad!
Wow who knew mom and dad's yard looked so woodsy! I mean, I knew it but I didn't know it was the backyard until I saw the rock bridge! (and then I read the description.) They look CUTE! :-)
What cute little leafy pictures! It is great to see you guys. Tell Jill she needs to get a blog. Then I can keep up with all my friends even though I am so far away.
You guys just have way to much fun. I think Ethan looks a lot like you. Mylie is getting so big. Cute, cute kids. Good job. We need to get together soon!
Amy i know you don't ever get on the blogs but i thought i would send you this info this way before i forgot. to change your settings for mom to comment you have to go to the dashboard, then click on settings, then click on comments, then it will ask if anyone can comment, that is what you need to change hopefully that will do it.
10 comments:
I can't believe the leaves haven't changed all the much there, they haven't here really at all.
love the fall colors...and your family is growing up so quickly. time flies when you move away.
Don't you just love Fall pictures it is my favorite.They all turned out very cute!!!
Oh the pictures are cute and the leaves are so pretty. Gosh where do you parents live to have a new home and trees? I don't know what that is like.
Wow who knew mom and dad's yard looked so woodsy! I mean, I knew it but I didn't know it was the backyard until I saw the rock bridge! (and then I read the description.) They look CUTE! :-)
What cute little leafy pictures! It is great to see you guys. Tell Jill she needs to get a blog. Then I can keep up with all my friends even though I am so far away.
You guys just have way to much fun. I think Ethan looks a lot like you. Mylie is getting so big. Cute, cute kids. Good job. We need to get together soon!
Amy i know you don't ever get on the blogs but i thought i would send you this info this way before i forgot. to change your settings for mom to comment you have to go to the dashboard, then click on settings, then click on comments, then it will ask if anyone can comment, that is what you need to change hopefully that will do it.
I love all the pictures! You have such a cute family.
Amy, You changed things so I could make comments, thanks!
Your family is so cute. I think the out takes would be fun to see.
love Mom
Post a Comment