Happy Mother's Day Mom! Where do I begin? You are such a great mom! Thank you for always being there for all of us. You are always so supportive in all that we do. You are responsible for all of our successes and accomplishments. Without your encouragement and love, none of us would be where we are today! Thank you for all that you have taught us along the way. You have taught us how to be loving, compassionate, respectful, responsible, dedicated and everything else you see good in us is truly a reflection of you! You are such a beautiful and wonderful women. You have so many talents that are so amazing. I hope that some day I can become as accomplished as you are in all of your skills. It is shocking all of the things that you can do! And not only do well but absolutely obliterate the competition! You are amazing and I love you very much! Happy Mother's day!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day Mom!
Happy Mother's Day Mom! Where do I begin? You are such a great mom! Thank you for always being there for all of us. You are always so supportive in all that we do. You are responsible for all of our successes and accomplishments. Without your encouragement and love, none of us would be where we are today! Thank you for all that you have taught us along the way. You have taught us how to be loving, compassionate, respectful, responsible, dedicated and everything else you see good in us is truly a reflection of you! You are such a beautiful and wonderful women. You have so many talents that are so amazing. I hope that some day I can become as accomplished as you are in all of your skills. It is shocking all of the things that you can do! And not only do well but absolutely obliterate the competition! You are amazing and I love you very much! Happy Mother's day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Amy, that is so sweet. I only wish I was responsible for your accomplishments., But in my opinion you are a very strong and talented person far beyond anything I could only hope for. You are a great mother, wife and daughter. I could never express enough how proud I am of you. I love you, Mom
Oh my gosh! you and your Mom made me a little teary eyed. Love you both and hope you had a great Mothers Day. Also I was very excited to see your updates....now I must go update my blog.
You and your long posts! I have so many things to comment on! Cute post about your cute mom! I probably need to copy you and do one of my own. I was DYING over the pics of E and Jada making faces. They are too cute!
What a great tribute to your mom. I am sure you are a lot like her and one day your children will tell you that.
Wow Amy! I guess that I have not been keeping up on blogs too well lately. You have so many cute posts that I haven't seen. Your kids are so cute and it looks like you are keeping busy! Happy Mother's Day Kristy! We all love you too :)
I'm catching up on my blogging! Loved all your posts. I love all the pictures of your kiddos. They are so cute. We need to get together and play!
Post a Comment