Here are more preschool graduation pictures. I tried to put it with the other one but it wouldn't let me rearrange the order of the pictures for some reason. Oh well, no time to figure it out or start over! This is part of the performance. It was so cute because they started to sing the song and they were suppose to grab their sticks. Ethan went down to grab his stick and I guess it was not the right one. He looked so confused and kept bending down to look for it. Finally his little friend Colby next to him found one for him and saved the day! I was afraid we may have a melt down on stage!
Friday, June 20, 2008
More catching up!
Here are more preschool graduation pictures. I tried to put it with the other one but it wouldn't let me rearrange the order of the pictures for some reason. Oh well, no time to figure it out or start over! This is part of the performance. It was so cute because they started to sing the song and they were suppose to grab their sticks. Ethan went down to grab his stick and I guess it was not the right one. He looked so confused and kept bending down to look for it. Finally his little friend Colby next to him found one for him and saved the day! I was afraid we may have a melt down on stage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment