Friday, June 20, 2008

(a very late) Happy Father's Day!!!!

Happy Father's Day Jeffrey! I am so happy that you are the father of our two beautiful kids! They don't get better then you (and my dad)! Thank you for all of your hard work with work and school and all of the projects around the house. Our lives are immensely better because you are here with us! Thanks for always taking the time to play with the kids. I love that you value the time that you get to spend with them and would pick them over anything for yourself at anytime. I love you very much! This is the most recent picture I have with you and the kids! We may have to work on that soon! Thanks again for being such a wonderful dad!



And to my other favorite Dad........Happy Father's Day! You are such an amazing person! I love how you are so giving with all of your time and talents! Thank you for all of your help and support over all of the years. I am proud to call you my Dad! Thanks for always taking the time to make us feel special and loved. I love how you take time to spend with the Grandkids as well. They love you too and we are all better people because of you! Thanks for everything! I love you very much!

5 comments:

Draper's said...

Wow! You have been busy. Love all of the pictures.

Missy said...

You have really been blogging lately. I love the pictures of Mylie dancing on the graves...classic.

ishybeanie said...

wow amy when you catch up you really catch up. Love all the pictures

Tyney Family said...

Yeah! I was so glad to see the updates, what cute pictures. Your kids are seriously soooo cute. I have to say Mylie at the grave is my favorite.

Jacque said...

Hi Amy- Man I am having fun today linking to all of the blog sites through different people in Foxboro. I can't believe how much your kids have grown in just one year. We miss you guys, we drive by our house once in a while when we're up in Salt Lake and I always think of you and wonder how your doing. I'm so glad everything worked out with your new little girl, she is so adorable and Ethan looks like such a little man. It's fun to read about your family, we will have to keep in touch.