Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bear Lake (trip #1)


A walk down the boardwalk. I think my dad holds Mylie about 90% of the time we are ever together. My loves her papa!



E pouting on the boardwalk. I tell ya, the attitude a 4 year old can have is shocking! (and lot's of fun in public) This is a quite moment in which I enjoy but the moments before the time-out began............not so much!



Still walking...............



The group at the end of the walk!



Jase figuring out the sail boat.


My's favorite thing to do at the beach was to throw sand in the water. I think she did this the entire time we were there!


My little butterfly!



Wes and the kiddos!



Best buds so far!



Kayaking! We sure missed our dad on this trip! Thanks for staying home and working hard at your job and on the deck!



Who needs a boat? Way to go little E!


And more boatless fun!



Cute Tan!


Cute Kade!

More easy entertainment!


Cute!


Two beautiful girls playing in the waves!



Dad holding My again! What a cute picture!



Cute Wes being a tourist!


Life is great to be a kid! No worries about being wet and dirty and especially about having sand in places it shouldn't be!



Going to the beach!



Cute little buddies!



Jase showing off!

No comments: