Here we are at the Minnetonka Caves! I've done this once before without kids, I bet you can guess which one was easier! It actually wasn't too bad, my mom carried Ethan up and down all 888 steps and my dad carried Mylie part of the time! So I guess it depends who you ask if it was easy or not. We will just have to see if I am invited next time!
Soooo cute! My and Grandma taking a walk! Thanks everybody for your help so that my kids didn't fall off the cliff! This was a little nerve wrenching for a mother of two kids who don't quite understand danger yet!
Playing at the beach! Ethan was covered with mud and I didn't get there until he was being washed off by Grandpa!
7 comments:
Yea an update!! Looks like a fun busy summer. Love Tan in all the mud...gross...and he still looks good! I can't believe your Mom carried Ethan the whole way, I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that!
You've got to update your blog more often! What a fun summer youy've had! I forget how much you and your sisters look alike until I see all 3 of you in a picture!
Wow!! You have been busy. Sounds like tons of fun. I love my holding Ethan's hand so cute! Mase is missing Ethan we will have to get them together.
wow it looks like you had so much fun! you're so lucky to have your sister there with you.
wow you are quite the blogger
Hey Amy. It's Amy! Since I just saw you the other day I wondered if you had a blog. So, yes. I am stalking you. But I am glad I found it. Your family really is so darn cute!!! I really can't believe how big Mylie was when I saw her. Time flies. Anyways, I hope you don't mind me looking, but I will be peeking at your blog from time to time. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I will be thinking about you!
(If you visit my blog, Sara's blog is linked)
Ohhhh I missed out on a fun adventure it seems. You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment