Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cute Random Pictures!


This is Mylie doing "sniffy" with her blankie and her "cool dudes" or "gasses" (Sunglasses). We just started potty training her a few weeks ago and she got the pee part down like a pro. It only took her 3 days to pretty much perfect it. Poop on the other hand is a nightmare! She truly does not get it. We kept her in underwear for a couple weeks not wanted to backtrack on our pee progress. After two horrible accidents where the underwear failed us, of course at other people's houses (sorry Jill and Tasha :) we moved back to diapers. She still did great for about a week telling me when she needed to pee. Yesterday she decided that it was inconvenient to stop playing to go potty and starting peeing in her diaper again! What is a mom to do? I put her back into underwear today not wanted to lose that accomplishment. She has already had one accident! Any suggestions? I hate potty training!



My cute kids ready for church. They love to sit next to the fire and get warm. Ethan could literally hang out there all day with a pile of legos!



Tay, My and E playing in Bear Lake! We need our NC cousins to complete the picture!

4 comments:

ishybeanie said...

I can't believe how big my little My is getting. My two suggestions for potty training is go naked and never go back to diapers, now matter how much you want to.

Amy said...

I have NO suggestions for potty training. My kids just "got it" one day and that was it. If I tried before they were wanted to it was too stressful with too many accidents. I am she gets it soon!

I like the naked idea, especially now that it is warm! (well, it was warm...)

Jylaire said...

Super cute pics! I can't believe Mylee is big enough to potty train! To me she's an infant! Beck took a while for the poop thing too. It'll come!

Tyney Family said...

Two seriously CUTE kids! Good luck with potty training. I wish I had some advise for you, both of my kids were a breeze.