Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ethan's 5 years old!!!


The highlight of the party was when Darth Vader made a special appearance and the kids knocked him to the ground with their light sabers!


Posing with their fabulous light sabers!


Ethan and Cutler enjoying their pizza!


The rest of the gang enjoying their pizza!



Another B-day party with mine and Jeff's high school friends and all their kids! Our group just keeps getting bigger!



Ethan blowing out his candles with Mylie always by his side!



My sad attempt at making a Darth Vader cake. And no Greg it is not chubakka :) (I don't have any idea how to spell that) Although I am happy if it resembles anything Star Wars! His next cake was very plane with some of his Star Wars toys posed on top. Way easier!



Ethan's favorite present from Mimmy and the kiddos. Ethan really wanted a DS and this is an SP so he just calls it his PS. As long as he is happy we all are happy!

2 comments:

ishybeanie said...

great cake Amy, Darth Vader would be my first guess. I am so glad you like your ps Ethan, you will have to play with the boys when we come.

Amy said...

I love the cake! Good work! And I can't believe Ethan is 5. He is getting old! And I love that Darth Vader made a visit to his party. So cool!!