Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lagoon!


Ethan went on tons of rides this year! It was so much fun!


Mylie joined in and also went on tons of rides!


I even got to ride the merry go round! Yeah for me!




Tay peeking at us on the train.


Mylie is a little unsure of this one. (Notice her doing sniffy in several of these pictures :)


E loved this one!


You have to blow up this one to enjoy Mylie's expression. I think she is hoping that the stranger will save her. I think the stranger is considering it. What evil parents are we?

So cute in a boat!


Ethan was such a good sport to bring his sister on the rides with him.



Chelsea Tay and E!


Mylie rocking out to the music!


Jeff and E! Loving the rides!


I got to bond with baby D a few times while Jake and Chelsea were nice enough to take Ethan on a few rides! This kid never stops smiling!


Just heading out for the evening!


Dad and My!


Jake and Tay!

1 comment:

Bellblogging said...

Wow major catch up! What a fun summer. That is so cute E and My take care of you while you don't feel well, cute kids. No lake powell pictures yet?? Probably still a ton more to add!