Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pregnancy Fun!


Both Ethan and Mylie have been so supportive during this pregnancy. (and Jeff of coarse :) On this day I wasn't feeling very well and so Ethan led me to my big chair in my bedroom and made me lay down. He then gathered all of these books on trays so that I could read, which he knows I love to do. He also wanted to cut up apples for me because he knows that I like those too. After a few attempts that I didn't know about he came and asked for help. He said, I really want to cut up apples for you but I can't so will you just hurry and get up and cut some up for all of us and then hurry and lay down and rest? I love this kid!

1 comment:

The Nortons said...

Your kids are darling! That is so sweet. I hope that you are feeling better.