Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ethan starts piano lessons!


Ethan started piano lessons in January! He is loving it so far and is doing fantastic! I am amazed at how much his little brain can retain especially when I am not so good at making him practice! He especially likes that Jeff taught him how to play the theme for Star Wars. He does practice that all the time!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

It helps that he has a fantabulous teacher! Ha ha ha. Hmmm...Star Wars. I might have to find him some music for our recital in May! He is such a great kid :)

Jylaire said...

I love that our kids do so many of the same things at the same time! Hopefully they'll both stick with it for a long time!

The Nortons said...

That is so great. I keep thinking I need to get Cole into music classes. I am glad he is loving it.

ishybeanie said...

good job E, you better have a song for me when I see you next

Tyney Family said...

That's so cool that he is doing that. I wanted to get my kids into piano lessons too but I only made one call and couldn't believe how crazy expensive it was. I gave up trying after that call, maybe I should look around some more.

Your New Year's Eve picture is very cute...I would have to take our picture at 9:00, we don't make it much later then that.