Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mylie starts DANCE!

Here is my beautiful little girl on her first day going to dance! She loves it! She is so excited to go every week to "dance flips" It helps to have such a great teacher!


Here is Mylie posing in some of her choices of dance outfits. Gotta love the leg warmers! This actually is a pretty toned down one I will later do a post on her stylish outfits alone! Can I just say WOW!

3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

she is so cute, i love the leg warmers

Weston said...

Ohhh my mylers is getting so grown up...makes me sad...but she is still so cute...that makes me happy.

kristy clark said...

I've seen a couple of her dance outfits ( although not at dance class : ( ) and I think you could put together quite a fashion magazine staring Mylie Frazier Addison. She is very creative and beautiful