Not much luck on getting a happy cute group shot. It's hard enough to get one kid smiling normally and looking at the camera!
Arie's cute little feet!
Mylie's cute not so little feet!
Ethan loves being a big brother times two! He always says how he loves his two beautiful girls. He also looks at Arie a lot and says "mom I just love her so much."
Here is my beautiful little Arie!
She loved her skirt and couldn't stop touching it!
What is this thing?
Most recent nicknames include Arzabarz, Zaboo and Arie Barie Toothpick or toothpick for short!
I was trying to get Ethan to do a natural smile and he wouldn't stop laughing at me. I thought it turned out cute!
Best Buddies! (Well, most of the time)
My sweet little kiddos! I love when they love each other.
Zaboo!
My very handsome almost 6 year old!
My beautiful "Mylie Frazier Addison" (as she calls herself)




















8 comments:
I know they were especially for Mimmy - but I sure enjoyed them too. What cute kiddos! They are getting so big! I can't believe Ethan is turning six! Blows me away.
thank you so much for the pictures, you have the cutest little kiddos ever, i can't wait to meet little Arie. i love their skirts. and e's handsome dude hair
SO cute! Can't wait to see them next week at E's party!
cute kido's I love the pictures!
Such cute pictures love them!
Those may have been especially for Kim, but granny got some hard copies : ) Thanks Amy !!!!!! Darling pictures!!!!!
Super cute pics!! Way to go Amy!!
These are such cute pics of all your kids! Love them all. And I feel bad I haven't been by to congratulate you in person!
Post a Comment