Saturday, March 5, 2011

Arie is getting so big!

Okay......so those of you who have held her recently don't believe me! But it is true! She loves to watch the kids play on the computer and yesterday all three of them were lost in so animal game they made up! Wow, my life is so going to be a bit easier!

Arie loves to put everything on she finds! Here she is in Mylie's socks and goggles and her swimsuit. We are not going swimming she just saw all of these items and had to have them on!



Arie also loves to have books read to her! I love when Mylie takes her in there and pretends like she is reading to her. So cute!


Best buddies!


At Arie's 15 month check-up she was 2 % in her weight and 30% in her heighth! She only weighs 18 lbs 10oz! I love that she walks so well and is starting to talk a bit. Everyone always asks how she is and are shocked that she is so old :) but so tiny. She just looks like she is advanced for her age!


She loves Mylie and she loves to do anything Mylie does. Whenever I am helping Mylie get dressed Arie usually grabs an item of Mylie's clothing and wants me to put it on her over her clothes. Today I was getting Mylie ready for dance so this is how Arie walked around the house for the next couple hours! Usually it is a pair of her underwear!


Going...............



Going...........................



And Gone! And yes, I stood there and took pictures of her as she fell asleep in her high chair! Ethan only did this once, Mylie never did and this is Arie's first time! So cute!

No comments: