Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeff

Happy Birthday Jeffy! I always feel like Jeff gets forgotten on his birthday. Mylie's birthday is 2 days before his and Ethan's is one month later. I spend all of my time planning the kids birthday parties and then right after Mylie's parties are done I quickly ask him what he wants for his birthday. Sorry! I love you so much and I am so glad that you were born so that you could be my husband and the father of our kids! Happy Birthday!

It took us a bit to get all the candles lit on his ginormous cookie cake but we did it! Way to go! Happy 36!

1 comment:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

I don't know why but your pictures make me really excited for summer to get here... wish it would hurry up!!!! LOVE the pics, Ame... What an awesome family you have!