Monday, April 2, 2007

Catching up!!!!

Seeing that I don't write in a journal or scrapbook I am going to do a little catching up on atleast the last three months of our lives seeing that they were a little eventful! Enjoy.............or skip to the present time!

6 comments:

ishybeanie said...

Great job on the basement Jeff and everyone else that helped, and Mylie's room of course. All the picture of everyone are so cute.

Missy said...

I love the picture of your boys in their matching outfits. That is really cute.

Staci said...

i love your basement. the color reminds me of my newly painted family room! i love it!

Miles and Bex said...

Amy- It is about time you get into blogging! I am so excited to keep up on you and your family. Your basement turned out great! Love the pictures of the kids. I feel like Ethan has grown up so much, but I have only been gone a little over two weeks. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you as a fellow blogger! Your basement looks absolutely amazing. Now if I can motivate myself to be a good visiting teacher I'll actually get over to your house to see it for real!

Heather Jones said...

I love all the pictures very cute!!! I am new at this blog thing myself and still figureing out how to get pictures on. It works sometimes and others it does not. You did great at it!! Your kids are so cute!!!