Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Easter
Well Easter has come and gone and we had a lot of fun! Ethan went to three Easter egg hunts and got lots of candy! Mylie on the other hand earned the nickname of crazy pooper! she completly blew out of three outfits in one day! Way more then her usual one a day. Well that's all for today............I'm trying to type while having Ethan and Mylie on my lap. So much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
those are the cutest pictures ever. and i love the easter baskets. did you make them?
Love how your easter baskets turned out! Your kids are so cute! Way to go on the breakfast on Saturday. Yummy!
Love the picture of Mylie smiling. I can't believe how fast she is growing up!
Don't you love when they start smiling it is so fun. I can't believe you got it on camara I am never that lucky.
I am so glad you starting blogging like the rest of us in the neighborhood! I haven't seen Ethan in soo long,and have never seen your little one. SO CUTE! They are getting so big!
i love when they start smiling...not so much when they poop however i would change newborn poop over 2 year old poop any day. i love your baskets. too cute.
Mylie is getting so big! She is a cutie. I love all the pictures.
I just read Kims blog and thought I would wish you a happy birthday too! I hope you had a great birthday.
Post a Comment