Monday, April 2, 2007

I'm a blogger atlast!!!!

I felt so left out with all you bloggers out there, so here I am! Now if only I could get some pictures on my blog. I'm sure I will figure it out eventually!

4 comments:

ishybeanie said...

Thank you for finally blogging it is so fun to look at everyone blog everyday so you better add stuff all the time. And I mean it:)

Missy said...

Look at you little miss blogger. Sometimes I hear more about people in the neighborhood from their blogs than actually talking ot them.

Staci said...

yeah i was beginning to wonder why you weren't in the 'loop'. jk. i am so glad you have a blog. hurray!

Joey and Nettifer said...

Yeah I am so glad that you have a blog! Welcome to the addicting world! I agree with what Missy says. I have new friends because of blogging. I love it. I have been doing for a couple of years- Lucy Mack Smith motivated me and it is so much easier to type then write for a journal.