Friday, September 14, 2007

Did Halloween come early this year?


Can you believe they have these cute little costumes at dollar tree for fifty cents! Ethan is way into dressing up in Halloween costumes lately so this is great! And yes, Mylie is always smiling!




What a cute little tiger!



Ethan's future! He'll have to take care of us somehow!




Ahoy Matey! Ethan's favorite thing to dress up as is a Pirate!

4 comments:

ishybeanie said...

the kids couldn't stop laughing at Myles in her dogie ears.

Joyce said...

Mylie looks like she has rolls and rolls of baby fat. How cute! She is adorable. I love the costumes.

Heather Jones said...

Love all your pictures of the costumes I still have not ran over there they are probably all gone now!!! It is so fun to see the kids get so excited for school and listen to them talk about it!!!

Weston said...

Mylie and Ethan are CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love the one with the ears. And ET taking after mom! :-)