Friday, September 14, 2007

My little guys first day of Preschool!


Ethan's first day of preschool!


Ethan was so excited on his first day that he wouldn't let me go in with him. He told me that he was a big tall boy and didn't need his mom! I was so sad! His teacher tried to get him to pose for a picture but this was all I got. He was way too excited to go inside!






The teacher has them hold onto a rope to walk outside so nobody runs away. How cute is this to see when you go to pick up your little one.


Ethan waiting to be picked up! He is so cute! I am so proud of him! He loved his first day and is already singing songs he is learning in there.

3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

Kali was so excited to me her old teacher.

Joyce said...

How funny he was embarrassed of his mom. That is hilarious... Abby just ignored me on her first day. She could not have cared whether I stayed or went. I guess that is better than her having a fit and not wanting to go to school at all. The second day she went I couldn't get her to come home with me. Funny, funny kids!

Weston said...

Oh you should be so proud! What a great kid! He's going to be a great student I just know it. Speaking of schools can I say Vote against referendum one! Can I say that on your blog? :-)