Friday, September 14, 2007

Grandpa Calwell's funeral in Bear Lake


Ethan and Shea eating watermelon after the funeral




Grandpa Caldwell's casket




The whole group at the grave site next to Grandma Caldwell in Garden City, Utah.















Ethan, Mylie and I decided to sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's cabin in Bear Lake. It was still quite warm, even in the water. Ethan and Grandma Clark got into a water fight and had lots of fun. I didn't think it would be swimming weather so I left the swim suits at home. I guess that is part of the joy of being three and having it be socially acceptable to run around in your undies!




More water fight fun!




Ethan loves playing on the beach! Who wouldn't?




My handsome three year old!

7 comments:

ishybeanie said...

being so far away it is easy for me to forget reality. thank you for the pictures of the funeral. it made me cry to see all the guys carrying the casket. but i am glad i saw it.

Veronica said...

I love how when you get back to blogging, you REALLY get back into it! Love all the pictures. I might have to make a run to dollar tree for some cheap dress up clothes! Sounds like y'all are having so much fun!

Miles and Bex said...

I am sorry about your Grandpa. It lookes like a beautiful funeral. I loved all the pictures of the kids. Mylie has the cutest smile. Especially on the dam. Sorry about the Dam tour. Your kids are getting so big. I just can not get over how Ethan looks like a little man now. SO cute.

Staci said...

sorry to hear about your grandpa. but i love all your updates. and ethan is getting so big. i still remember when i moved into the ward...into our house...and he just turned 1 it think. time sure does fly.

Joyce said...

YOU NEED TO PUT UP SOME NEW PICTURES AMY!!! Come on... it's not like you have anything more important to do! :)

Weston said...

Im so glad you got some pictures from the funeral Aim (is that how you would type that?). ET man is SO cute!

Tyney Family said...

Hi Amy,
Thanks for the comments on my blog. I sent you an email to let you know I started one. I hope you got it and didnt think I just decided not to tell you. Anyway, hope all is well. Comment again soon :) Love ya