So..................Jeff and I were laying in bed last night watching the news when we heard a very loud boom. Jeff jumped out of bed and started looking out all the windows to see if he could see what made the sound. A minute later he ran in to the bedroom saying, "Amy you've gotta come see this!" I jumped out of bed and this is what I saw out our window! It was crazy! Jeff quickly got his coat and boots on and ran outside, along with a bunch of other neighbors to see what was going on! We never did find out! Hopefully today we will know what happened!
This is a blurry picture of the firemen putting out the fire. They were here almost at the same time we looked out the window! Very Fast!
6 comments:
wow we miss all the good stuff
Ok that is crazy!!! I am way behind on looking at the blogs but, it looks like you guys had a blast in NC I bet it was so fun to see your sis and hang out!!! I love all your fun pictures and what a great husband to do all that for you!!!
that is crazy. where was that?
We heard the noise, but after looking out the windows Craig thought it must have been our heater duct popping. Guess he was wrong! Where was that!
Awesome pictures..way to go!
You guys should be honorary reporters for the news. We wondered if the car was stolen...Thanks for the update! It was really scary!!!
Post a Comment