Monday, January 7, 2008
Foxboro Fire update!
So...........I just found out today (through my neighbor Tasha's dad) that the car on fire was stolen. I guess the people stole it, then put a chemical on it and lit it on fire (which caused the explosion) Lovely eh? Gotta love crime in the neighborhood! For those of you asking, it was on Fox Hollow just south of the round about. The car was parked on the west side of the street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow! Thats quite exciting. Glad you guys and your cars are ok. So tell me all about your new years you party-aholic. It can't possibly be more exciting then mine.
Oh my gosh! I always knew the Foxboro neighborhood was bad news! :-) Be careful over there. Keep my My My and ET safe for me!
Gotta keep things going down here in Foxboro. That was an exciting night!
holy cow! are they trying to turn foxboro into rosepark?
Oh my gosh! I had no idea that happened! I've been catching up on your blog and love all that ya'll have been up to!
Hello can we say ghetto? to bad that people stole the car and then brought it into our neighborhood! Keep it with your own trash!
Thanks for the update Amy! We really wanted to know what was going on so I checked your blog again. BTW Phil had to share your pictures with work!
The Garner's
ATTENTION BECKY, VERONICA, AND MEGAN! Just to copy Kim........I'm not invited to read any of your blogs and I miss checking up on you! Please add my email if you don't mind!
amyofutah@gmail.com
Post a Comment