Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter! (and now I am finally caught up for the moment)



Mylie's new Easter dress! She looks so big! No time for a backdrop today. I was running late for church. I will have to try again later!





Ethan's new shirt and tie! Does anybody have any tricks to get your kid to do natural looking smiles for pictures. I'm in obvious need of help! Let me know!



The kids at the big Ward Easter breakfast and Easter egg hunt! It was freezing but lots of people showed up and it seemed to be a great success!



Easter morning! E was so excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought him!



Dyeing Easter eggs with Grandma Frazier! The kids had a lot of fun! Thanks for the great idea!



Jeff and the kids trying to stay warm and the Easter breakfast.



Mylie zonked in her high chair after a busy easter day! Ethan only fell asleep in his chair once and I caught it on film so I thought I would have a matching one of My!



Beautiful picture although a little fuzzy! Jeff took this one. Way to go dad!



Easter Egg hunt at Grandma Fraziers! Ethan and his cousin Hunter had a great time! Look at all those eggs! Thanks Grandma!

12 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

mylie has little pony tails in her hair! adorable! looks like you had a good easter. of course your kids look adorable

Bellblogging said...

Love all the pictures and writing and everything. That was alot! I think I'll just call and let you know what I think about all of it! lol

Tyney Family said...

Hey Aim, I love all of your new posts, and of course the kids are super cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. Good job on the cake to, I'm impressed. Glad you had a happy Easter! By the way, what's your new job?

Jylaire said...

It's about time! Where do I start? Well, I have no idea how to make kids look natural in pics. London always squints one eye more that the other and tilts her head. Plus she looks all around, so basically she looks wierd. Ethan looks SO big in the 4year pics. Is it the hair? I can't believe that My is so big. She a walker, and wears piggies. Too cute! I love that she fell asleep in the booster. I was so sad seeing the swimming pics. We miss it there so much! We would be WAY fun at swimming lessons! Sorry for the longest comment ever. I'll tell you the rest of my neverending comments in person!

Staci said...

wow you guys go all out with those easter baskets! my kids don't get a lot of stuff for easter. should i start?

Joyce said...

Cute Easter pics! It was so nice to see you and your cute kids while we were in UTah. Just so you know, I was going to use your sister to do Abby and my hair but then Charles' step sister said she would do it because she was doing her daughter's hair anyway. Charles thought it would be good for me to get to know her better. Well, the day came and I did not feel like bonding with her so I call Great Clips the morning of the wedding and got us appointments for up-do's. I promise it is nothing against your sister. We'll use her next time for sure! Thanks!

ishybeanie said...

looks like you had a fun easter but I wish you were had easter with us

Guinevere said...

you have the really photogenic kids. Their easter buckets looks darling. Looks like loads of fun at the ward breakfast...BRRRRR!!

The Nortons said...

Looks like you were busy! As far as the natural looking pictures, just be grateful that he will even look at the camera and smile. Cole won't even humor me with any kind of a smile.

Our Family said...

You have way cute pictures! I am getting lazy and only take a few here and there! You have definately motivated me to update my pictures! It looks like your Easter was a hit! Your kids are just adorable! Jill

Weston said...

SOOOO CUTE! Glad your blog is back up and running. You have the cutest kids. I miss them and need to stop by more!

Miles and Bex said...

Cute Easter pictures. I need some tips on how to get Brayden to keep on his tie. He says that it is choking him and starts making gagging sounds. Maybe I will show him how handsome E looks in the pictures.