Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun in the pool!


Mylie, not so sure about this experience!



What a cutie! I love the suit! This was last years and I was shocked that it still fit her!



She loved to sit in the shallow part and splash around!


Happy girl!



Cute kiddos!



What a handsome boy! And he is actually doing a cute facial expression. Those are not easy to come by these days!



What a cute group of kids! We just need London! I still think you all should just move back!



E just learned how to skip and thinks that it's the greatest way to travel! I had to get an action shot as he showed up to swim lessons!



The kids waiting for their fabulous teacher! We won't mention any names, but she is heavily pierced and named after a state!



I can't believe he fits in there. E and Mason like to hide from each other in the lockers after swim lessons!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

what a fun time at the pool. i just love how cute and fun those little buddies are together!

Chelsea said...

we need to go swimming!!

ishybeanie said...

I love the picture of My behind the bars it is so cute