Here's my cute little E! He turned 4 on March 19th. He is so big! Whenever I ask him now if he can do something or if I doubt that he can do something he just says, "mom look at me (while pointing form his head to his toes) I'm four now." And then he laughs like it's weird for me not to remember that he is now 4 and perfectly capable of taking on the world! I am sooooo thankful to have him in our family! He is such a great little guy. He is so sweet to his little sister and is always looking out for her. Even when she is poking him in the eye while he is trying to watch a cartoon he will stop and smile at her or give her a kiss. I love him so much. I couldn't imagine life without him and I am so glad that he joined our family this day 4 years ago! Happy Birthday my little man!
Ethan and cousin Tasha having fun in the deflated bounce house!
My attempt at an army tank cake! Hey the 3 and 4 year olds were impressed and that's all I care about!
My sad attempt at a grenade pinata. Again, the kids were impressed! Ethan has been talking about his army party ever since the night of his 3rd birthday!
After a very long day and two very fun birthday parties Ethan jumped into bed and cuddled up to his overall favorite present of the day. (a light saber that lights up and makes noise!) I went to put Mylie to bed and came back to check on him and found him like this! Hilarious. Also, when I was tucking him in he said, "army parties are for a 4rth birthday huh mom." I said yes that's what you wanted. Then he said, "do you know what a 5 birthday is." And I said what. He jumped up on his bed and assumed a fighting pose and said, "power rangers!" Wahoo for me. I better start planning! (I don't think he has ever even seen a power ranger before) Oh well! What a cutie. Good night my sweet boy!
4 comments:
what an awesome birthday party. looks like it kicked his butt! love that he slept with the light saber- that would make joey proud.
good job on the cake. i could tell what it is.
I love Ethans cake you are creative you should give your self a little credit.
Thanks for the invite to the party. Cole is still talking about it. Happy birthday Ethan!
Wow! E looks so mature! Looks like it was a great party!
Post a Comment