Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bear Lake (trip #3)

This actually happened before Bear Lake but I'm adding it to my post. My cute neices Cassie and Mandi were down from Arizona so they came over to play with my kiddos and the Roarkies. They were all playing downstairs for quit some time when they all suddenly ran out the back door. I went out to see this. If you can't tell, Ethan is in the plastic bin. I asked them what they were doing and they said they were going to bury him in the sand! I'm glad this idea didn't go any further! Silly kids!

Hanging out in BL! The Roarkies were so nice to let E and Tay play their DS's. (is that what they're called?)

My mom found a frog and the kids couldn't stop touching it! Even Mylie! We finally had to let it go so it could have some peace and quiet!


Cute little froggy!




No comments: