
My cute kids playing in the Tahoe while we packed things up.

The whole Corbridge family hanging out!

Ethan helping his sis up the hill. So cute!

Having fun on the beach!

E's first ride on a jet ski!

The new Kayaks Jeff bought for the trip! They were lot's of fun!

This is how Jeff would get Mylie down for nap time!

Riding the big wheel was one of Mylie's favorite things to do!

Running races!

Jeff beating his 15 year old nephew in a race. He was proud of himself!

Ethan winning his race for his age group! Way to go E!

Mylie won her race too! Way to go My!

E and Aunt Missy

The beautiful Lake!

Jeff and Andrew with a rare smile caught on camera!

Mike and G-ma and G-pa Frazier

The gang minus me and E!

My cute camping kidlets!

Ethan and his best buddy of the trip (Brinley)

Another shot I don't know why it won't let me delete pictures anymore. Anybody?

Bike riding was a highlight of the trip

All of us

My little monkey!

My other little monkey!

My three monkeys!

G-pa Frazier

The group watching very old family movies on the make shift outdoor movie theater! It was way fun to see everybody so long ago. I especially like watching Jeff (about 10 at the time) singing and dancing for about 10 minutes straight while everybody wondered when it would end. I also enjoyed Melisa's song dance in a spandex red leotard to Micheal Jackson's "Beat It." GOOD TIMES!

Hanging out watching Mylie dance. She will dance anytime, anywhere as long as there is a beat! So cute!

Jeff gathering kids to see how many he can haul around at a time!

Mylie and cute little Audrey! Her little buddy of the trip.

My cute little girl!

Tasha, Ethan and Mylie
4 comments:
Wow!!! Cute pictures, and what a fun summer you guys had. No wonder I've not seen you all summer, you've been playing.
what a pretty place, it looks like you all had a great time.
It looks like you had tons of fun. I love the picture of your family. What a cute family!!
Wow! Lots of updates. I'm glad you have been having a fun summer. Your kids are adorable. I love Mylie's head tilt....too cute!
Post a Comment