
This is a rare shot of Ethan making a goal! He seemed to make quite few last year. This year he is out there smiling and either dancing around the group (pretending like he is trying really hard to get to the ball) or doing odd ninja moves. It is still entertaining to watch!
8 comments:
Oh, how I miss soccer...Not really. Ethan is so cute playing! I wish Londy wanted to do it again this year!
Fun to see your up-date! I laugh everytime I see that picture of Jada with Ethan at the Dino muesum! Too funny! Hope E has a great soccer season, we miss the boys!
Ohhhh I want to come see my little man play soccer....I'm going to try one of these days if I can get out of my class early.
Oh, gotta love soccer! What time do you guys play? I wonder if their games are close to each other. I am sure Cole would love to watch Ethan play.
I love the picture of Jada and Ethan. I was laughing so hard!! Ethan is doing awesome in soccer!! Go Ethan.
Go Ethan! He's awesome!
I love watching kids play soccer. Ethan will be the next super soccer player.
I decided to go private because weird people from Serbia and Austria have been looking at our blog and clicking on pictures of my kids. It freaked us out so we are going private for awhile. If you want to send me your e-mail I will add you. If you have anyone else's e-mail that may want to look at our blog let me know Thanks!!! our email is thkjones@yahoo.com
Post a Comment