Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hanging out!

We decided to have a last minute get together with our long lost friends, Jylaire, London and Beckett! Here's the kids minus Kelsey!





The kids hanging out in front of the new Yogi Berry! It's on Redwood Road in NSL and way too close to our house. We have been there 3 times already!
YUMMY!





Cute Mylie! (Had to throw this pic in there somewhere)




6 comments:

Jylaire said...

We had so much fun! We definitely need to do it again, soon!

Amy said...

Looks like a fun couple of weeks! I love your kids costumes and Jeffs! Did you dress up? I will have to try that Lowes thing....
And is that campfire in your back yard? That is pretty cool!

ishybeanie said...

tell your kids to stop growing. mom tells me that My is talking so much.

The Nortons said...

Looks like you have been busy! Your kids are so cute. I loved all the pictures!

Bellblogging said...

Cute kids! That was fun. Lets do it again.

Miles and Bex said...

How fun! All the kids are getting so big. I love them all!