Thursday, November 13, 2008

FREE PHOTO BOOK

Okay ya'all! If you know me at all you know that I love free stuff! Well, if any of you didn't watch Oprah yesterday they had an offer for a FREE snapfish photo book! All ya have to do is go to oprah.com and go to the show titled "clean up your messy house tour" and then click on free book offer. They said you have to order it within 48 hours of the show which will be by friday at 4pm so if you have time, get to work!

3 comments:

ishybeanie said...

thanks for your help, your the best.

Veronica said...

Amy-

Sorry to post this on your blog but I don't have an email address for you.

I hope this note doesn't re-open wounds that you've tried so hard to heal. But I wanted to tell you that we lost a sweet and precious baby this past week. I was only about 6 weeks along, but the ache I feel in my soul is indescribable. I never knew I could hurt like this and in such a profound way. I'm telling you this because I want to say how sorry I am for undermining your loss last month. I was truly concerned and sad for you and I knew it would be a terrible thing to go through, but I never could have imagined that kind of pain.

Here I lost my baby 10 weeks before you lost yours, and my pain is very intense so I can't even comprehend what you and Jeff felt. I am truly sorry for what you have gone through. It is an ache that no parent should ever have to feel. I just wanted to let you know that there is someone out there who understands a tiny bit, even if I didn't back then. You were then and you continue to be in my prayers, my friend.

-Veronica

Staci said...

gno.dinner.monday.december 22.pf changs.5:30-6.