Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mom's Halloween Party!

Tramp time with Grandma! Grandma and Grandpa are always so good to get on the tramp and jump with the kids. I don't jump much due to the extreme fear of a piddle in my pants!

Grandma, in costume, serving homemade rootbeer from her witches caldron!

The kids loved playing with the smoke! Grandma had the great idea for the kids to blow the smoke. It took the rest of the day to think of better ideas so that the rootbeer stayed rootbeer and not pure saliva. (Especially due to Tay tay's cute extreme drool issue) I don't know where he is in this picture. The only other one I had, Mylie was freaking out so sorry Tay!



2 comments:

ishybeanie said...

the kids are way sad that they missed the halloween party

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

Tooooo fun! Thanks for sharing! What great grandparents your kids have...
Angelle