Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bedtime Conversations with Ethan

Ethan- mom when you wish on a star why don't your wishes come true?
Me- Well, I think sometimes they do don't they?
Ethan- Mine don't, do yours?
Me- I wished that I could have another baby in my tummy and now I do, so that wish came true. What did
you wish for?
Ethan- I wished that I could walk on the walls and the ceillings and I can't.
Me- Well, there is something called gravity that kind of ruins that wish.
(I will spare you the details of the gravity questions and answers)
Ethan- well I also wished that our whole city could just be transformers.
Me- Then we wouldn't be here to see it.
Ethan- well then just the transformers and us!
Me- Yeah, I don't think that will happen either. Why don't we try some new wishes, like what would you
really like to do tomorrow?

Next conversation, this one happened a while ago but I keep forgetting to write it down.

Me- Ethan you really need to stay in your bed at night.
Ethan- why?
Me- Because we don't sleep very good with extra people in our bed.
Ethan- Okay
Me- So what do you think we should do to keep you in your bed all night?
Ethan- (After thinking long and hard) Maybe put yummy cheese in there with me!

9 comments:

Amy said...

So funny! I love those conversations! The wish one cracks me up!

The Nortons said...

He is too smart for his own good. He reminds me so much of Cole. I love the way their little minds work. So cute!

Clark's said...

So Cute- He makes me laugh! Thanks for the comment on our blog.. It gives me hope!!

ishybeanie said...

he is so silly, cheese huh, maybe I will have to try that one with Kali.

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love you E buddy.

Miles and Bex said...

Love the conversations. I always try to blog my conversations with my kids but I was forget them. Congrats on the baby or maybe babies, you know that one crasy lady didn't know she was going to have 8 until they all popped out. We are just happy you both are healthy!!!!!

Bellblogging said...

Ethan always has the funny conversations! He is quite the thinker.

Julianna said...

That's hilarious. Maybe I should try the cheese with Parlee!

Staci said...

okay so i am soooo bad at commenting on everyone's blogs...but i was thinking about you and...YOU'RE PREGNANT! i am so happy for you! congrats!