I know this picture is kind of dark but it was oh so cute! This is one of Jeff and Ethan's favorite things to do together. Mylie and I usually join in too but she was already asleep for the night so we stayed in.
Wow, Amy, when you blog you go all out, don't you? :) I know how that goes though. It is actually your one time to finally sit down and catch up. Looks like you have been busy and having a lot of fun. I wish you the best of luck as number three arrives. It is crazy, but oh so fun!
2 comments:
Wow, Amy, when you blog you go all out, don't you? :) I know how that goes though. It is actually your one time to finally sit down and catch up. Looks like you have been busy and having a lot of fun. I wish you the best of luck as number three arrives. It is crazy, but oh so fun!
Wow that is a lot of cute pictures. I think the kids look older in pictures. Thanks for keeping us up on all the fun stuff you guys do.
Love, mom
Post a Comment