Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!


We finally made it to a pumpkin patch this year! I really didn't know if we were going to make it! It was way fun and yes we got to enjoy Hunter's company again. You will also notice in the picture that Ethan broke his arm yet again. This time, it was the same arm but the radius and ulna in his lower arm instead! Poor kid! We were playing at the park with Tayler and Grandma and Grandpa Clark and Ethan fell off a ladder that was about 5-6 feet off the ground. I pretty much new immediately that he broke it again. It was still a great day to go to the park! :) This is his temporary hard splint and sling until the swelling goes down.


Mylie enjoying the maze with cousin Tasha!


Playing hide-and-go-seek with Jeff in the maze.


Wagon rides! Nice face My!


Mylie showing off her pumpkin!


Sniffy with the pumpkins! I will have to do a sniffy post someday and just show all the pictures of Mylie doing sniffy in various places. I love it!


Cute kids!


All the cousins that were able to come. Thanks everybody!

No comments: