We thought we would take some family photos so that we could capture how we were right before we expanded our family! Here goes.......we had lots of melt downs by the kids and A LOT of frustration from the adults but we did manage some cute ones. (Although, we both promised each other we would hire somebody next time :) Hope you're ready Jase! Here is Ethan, what a handsome little man he is! It is so fun to watch him grow up. He is so good with Mylie most of the time and loves to help us with anything. He is loving kindergarten so far and is doing fantastic. He is reading lot's of words and is enjoying it. He especially likes when Jeff and I are trying to talk in code by spellling certain words in our conversation and he knows what we are talking about! Not fun for us! :)
Cute brother/sister moment. They are both so excited about the baby. They always give my belly kisses and tell her they love her.

My Mylie is getting so big. She is also so smart! I love that if I make any sound of discomfort she will run over and kiss me. If we are in the car she will say, "I will kiss you after we get home mom" What a cutie. She also apologizes any time she thinks that I might be even slightly displeased with her!
Dad and Mylie. She loves her dad so much. We have to call him often during the day if she is sad or has hurt herself. She just likes to tell him, then lets him go about his day.
E and My showing off their Baby!

2 comments:
what cute pictures you look so good Amy, you keep saying how huge you are but I don't think you look any different than when we were out there this summer. Can't wait to see the newest one.
Name suggestions: Brecken, Logan, Lany, Annastin, Haiden.
So excited for our new niece - good thing she has cute genes to pick from - if your first two are any indication she'll be darling...
I have to say I love Kim's suggestion of Annastin, but I think I'd go for AnnistOn not In. If you don't take it then it is going on our list. :-)
Post a Comment