Saturday, November 7, 2009

Introducing...............................................

Arie Olivia Frazier
11/04/2009
6 lbs 5 oz 19 inches
3:28pm

Last prego picture! Hurray for me!


First Arie picture!

Enjoying our first of many cuddles!




Proud daddy and his newest Princess!



All dressed and ready to meet big brother and sister!




First time in the car seat.



Ethan has been waiting for this moment! He loves to hold her as often as possible and is a little to confident in his abilities! We will have to watch this good helper closely!





Mylie's first chance at holding her baby sister.



Laying out in the sun!



Dad helped the kids make a welcome home sign for Arie and Mom! So cute!




Cuddle time! Jeff can totally handle three kids!


One of our visitors being overly cautious to protect our newest addition! Thanks Grandpa Frazier!



Grandma Frazier! Thanks for filming the first bath!


Grandma Clark! Thanks for watching our kids for two days! And for being patient about meeting Arie!




Chelsea! Thanks for the cute clothes!




Grandpa Clark! Thanks for helping to watch my kiddos! Thanks everybody for all the phone calls, visits and gifts. (Sorry I didn't get a picture Weston, I didn't have my camera when you came. Thanks for the flowers, balloon and Ethan's broken arm present!)

















19 comments:

Jylaire said...

She is beautiful!!! We've had 2 sort of coughing kids, so we're keeping away for a bit! Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to meet little Arie!

ishybeanie said...

what a lucky little girl to have such a loving family. I love her little outfit. I hadn't seen her dressed yet.

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh she is so beautiful! Congrats. Love the name. Glad everything went so well and how cute and tiny!

Cassie said...

Congrats you guys! She is beautiful!

Veronica said...

Congrats!!! She is so beautiful and totally looks like a Frazier :)

Draper's said...

She is so beautiful!! Love all of the pictures. She looks way too cute in that outfit. I am so glad everything went great!!

Jake said...

she is such a doll!

Weston said...

YAY!

no problem on the picture...I should have taken one with my phone while I was there...got one of Arie, but not with anyone :-(...oh well, she's the important one.

CONGRATS!

The Nortons said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations.

Mandi said...

She is SO precious! So beautiful! Congradulations you guys. How sweet. I can not wait to meet her in person. Love the name as well. Hope all is going well :)

kristy clark said...

Cute family! One more perfect little miracle baby. Love you all.

Clark's said...

Congratulations!

Tyney Family said...

She is beautiful! Congrats. Let me know when you get all settled. I would love to come see her.

The Beckstrands said...

She is a cutie! Congrats it's so much fun with three. I love her name.

foxie4 said...

She is Beautiful and I love the name!! Congrats!!

Miles and Bex said...

Congrats!!! She definetly fits in with your family, BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope things are going well at home!

Shannon said...

Congratulations you guys! Arie is beautiful and perfect! I'm so happy for you.

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful! I will have to bring you a meal, after I get over my ongoing sicknesses!

Jaya said...

CONGRATS! She is absolutely adorable - I love the bow! Thanks for posting pics!