On the first Sunday after welcoming our newest little girl into our home we, of course, were not planning on going to church. After finding this out, Ethan had other plans. He went downstairs for a while and then called us all down to sacrament meeting. He had set up the whole stand including the pulpit and the chairs for the bishopric, speakers and the chorister. He had it all planned out with jobs for us all including time for him and Mylie to share their testimonies! He was the bishop and did and great job conducting the meeting!
Funny comments .....................................
During my whole pregnancy I would always ask Ethan to do things for me explaining that it was hard for me to do it seeing that I had such a big belly. About a week after having Arie I asked him to set the table for dinner. At first he gave me a look like he was going to say no but quickly changed his mind stating that he would still help me seeing that my belly was still big!
We are constantly reminding Ethan and Mylie to be soft with Arie. Especially with her head. This was shortly after Halloween where Ethan got a new gun to go with his storm trooper costume. With this new toy we were also constantly reminding Ethan not to shoot at people. (Just a rule we have at our house) Well, one day Ethan told me that he loved having a new baby sister but that he thought the rules were kind of boring. I asked him what he meant. He said "well like we have to be soft with her and we can't shoot her with guns and stuff" I don't know what he thought having a new sister was going to be like but apparently not like this!
During my whole pregnancy I would always ask Ethan to do things for me explaining that it was hard for me to do it seeing that I had such a big belly. About a week after having Arie I asked him to set the table for dinner. At first he gave me a look like he was going to say no but quickly changed his mind stating that he would still help me seeing that my belly was still big!
We are constantly reminding Ethan and Mylie to be soft with Arie. Especially with her head. This was shortly after Halloween where Ethan got a new gun to go with his storm trooper costume. With this new toy we were also constantly reminding Ethan not to shoot at people. (Just a rule we have at our house) Well, one day Ethan told me that he loved having a new baby sister but that he thought the rules were kind of boring. I asked him what he meant. He said "well like we have to be soft with her and we can't shoot her with guns and stuff" I don't know what he thought having a new sister was going to be like but apparently not like this!
1 comment:
ethan you are tooooo cute
Post a Comment