Jeff had the wonderful experience of taking Ethan and Mylie to Stake Conference! I was happy to let him have this experience. He was put into the bishopric when I was about 6 months pregnant with Mylie and had not had the experience of two kids at church yet! He was VERY grateful for all the hard work I have been doing over the last three years!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Stake Conference!
Jeff had the wonderful experience of taking Ethan and Mylie to Stake Conference! I was happy to let him have this experience. He was put into the bishopric when I was about 6 months pregnant with Mylie and had not had the experience of two kids at church yet! He was VERY grateful for all the hard work I have been doing over the last three years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment