Thanks again for hosting us it was so fun the girls loved it !!! We will for sure have to do it when you come Kim but not on May 22 cause we have a party for my nephew K !!! I love all the pictures Amy mostly the one of all three of them asleep together!!! Also thanks for the KSL advice we found one Sunday and got it!!!
Wow! You did a lot of updating lately. How did you do those clocks? They are really cute. I can't wait to start hosting some get togethers once our yard is ready...we still can't walk on it.
4 comments:
you got quite the crowd, we will have to do it when we get there.
Thanks again for hosting us it was so fun the girls loved it !!! We will for sure have to do it when you come Kim but not on May 22 cause we have a party for my nephew K !!! I love all the pictures Amy mostly the one of all three of them asleep together!!! Also thanks for the KSL advice we found one Sunday and got it!!!
you are such a fun mom. I love all the things you do with your family always something going on.
Love the clocks you did a good job!
Wow! You did a lot of updating lately. How did you do those clocks? They are really cute. I can't wait to start hosting some get togethers once our yard is ready...we still can't walk on it.
Post a Comment