Ethan likes to play in mylies crib with her when she first wakes up. They have lot's of fun holding hands and kicking their legs! What cute kids I have!
Mylie in the dress Kim got her. Isn't she a cutie?
I serously love all the pictures of the kids. Good job on the clocks. You BBQ looked like a lot of fun too! Mylie is getting so big. I think it is so cute how Ethan wants to play with her in her crib. Brayden loves to play with Addison but then after about 3 minutes of loving her he starts to wrestle with her. He also likes to find her soft spots on her head and push on them. It freaks me out! I do not know why he does this but I tell him he is going to put a hole in her head if he does it. Having kids is so entertaining.
love all your photos, clocks are to die for...you need to teach me how you made them! serious. and napping fun...love it all. i swear, i leave for ONE week and i am so behind on what every one is doing.
It is about dang time you updated your blog! Even though I see you and your kids a lot it's still fun to see pictures. They are too cute! Don't you love how Ethan loves his baby sister?
4 comments:
i can't believe she fits into it already. she is the cutest
I serously love all the pictures of the kids. Good job on the clocks. You BBQ looked like a lot of fun too! Mylie is getting so big. I think it is so cute how Ethan wants to play with her in her crib. Brayden loves to play with Addison but then after about 3 minutes of loving her he starts to wrestle with her. He also likes to find her soft spots on her head and push on them. It freaks me out! I do not know why he does this but I tell him he is going to put a hole in her head if he does it. Having kids is so entertaining.
love all your photos, clocks are to die for...you need to teach me how you made them! serious. and napping fun...love it all. i swear, i leave for ONE week and i am so behind on what every one is doing.
It is about dang time you updated your blog! Even though I see you and your kids a lot it's still fun to see pictures. They are too cute! Don't you love how Ethan loves his baby sister?
Post a Comment