Friday, June 15, 2007

The Uintahs at Lily Lake!


Jeff and Ethan just got done fishing at Lily Lake



All of the kids (minus the three babies) at Lily Lake




What Mylie thought of her first camping experience!




Some of the kids having fun!




The two five year olds on the trip liked to pretend that they were the mom and dad and that all the other kids were their children. This entertained all of the kids for hours! I love it when that happens!



This is our wonderful little Ethan throwing one of his many tantrums that he loves to do lately. I thought I would take a picture and show him how rediculous it looks. He just thought it was funny and told me he was sad because he needed his smarshfellows (marshmellows) This was actually why he was throwing a fit. I can't believe he still remembers, what a stubborn little bugger he is!



Much happier after the marshmellows appeared!



Ethan's first fishing experience with his dad who let him fall in the Lake! This is how he came back to camp, wet up to his armpits bottomless and in his rainboots. What mom wouldn't take a picture?



Ethan all geared up to go on a four-wheeler ride! Cool dude!



Me and the girls went on a moms only 4-wheeler ride in the uintahs! It was great fun! We found a baby deer badly injured on the trail. Two of the girls I was with fed it water and lifted it to a safer location up the hill so it wouldn't get ran over. It was very sad!



Jeff and Paul with the babies during the mom's 4-wheeler ride! Good job dads!



Ethan ready to fish. Obviously before the tumble into the Lake!



This is what happens when you set up your shade and then find a better location!


My cute kids!


Dad and Mylie, being cute!

6 comments:

ishybeanie said...

like always, what cute pictures, i haven't gone camping in a long time, i don't think kali has ever been how sad is that. can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are brave to go camping with a little baby! I have yet to do that but it looks like a headache. Cute pictures! Don't you love those tantrums??

Miles and Bex said...

looks like you guys had so much fun. i love mylies hat. way too cute. love all the pictures.

Staci said...

i love camping with friends! it's so much better than just your family...for many reasons. your 4 wheeler ride reminds me of aruba. you all look like you had a great time.

Heather Jones said...

So much fun you are brave!!! We got all this camping stuff for our wedding and have gone once. The girls keep asking to go maybe one day!!! It looked like you guys had a blast.

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a fun camping trip you had! Brave for taking a little baby. J & I are afraid of taking M. I love 4wheelers